Ignite Heating and Air Conditioning provides a wide range of services to our customers in Sherwood Park, Edmonton and the surrounding areas.
- Are you looking to improve the efficiency in your home?
- Have you had numerous repairs in past years and want to ensure that your heating system keeps up during the winter months?
We provide on-site quotes to review your existing furnace and determine the best approach for your furnace replacement. We are able to provide you with options on the furnaces we sell to ensure that the features are both cost effective and meet your heating needs.
24/7 Furnace Repairs
- Have you noticed you have no heat?
- Are you concerned about a burning smell?
- Is your furnace not getting to the temperature you’ve set?
Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays) to help you in the event you need an emergency furnace repair! We service and repair all makes and models and stock some minor parts in our vans.
Ignite Maintenance Club
- Are you tired of keeping track of when to change your furnace filter?
- Do you want a hassle-free way to keep your Furnace or Air Conditioner maintained every year?
At Ignite Heating and Air Conditioning, we know that your HVAC system is critical to your family’s comfort and safety. The benefits of annual furnace maintenance include: lower energy bills, fewer repairs, reduced risk of a surprise breakdown, longer equipment life and safer equipment operation. At Ignite, we offer 4 different levels of protection plans so you can find the package that is best for you. Click here for more information! Want to join the club? Fill out our contact form and someone will be in touch with you shortly!
- Are you looking to avoid a costly breakdown or repair?
- Are you worried about the age of your furnace?
- Are you hearing a troublesome sound coming from your furnace?
Our furnace “clean and checks” provide an experienced technician the opportunity to review general maintenance of your furnace and humidifier, as well as, check your electrical, gas and combustion air and venting systems. We leave a copy of our checklist outlining everything that was looked, and any preventative maintenance tips that we might have for the homeowner. We are able to service all makes and models.
New Home Construction
- Are you building a new home?
- Are you a Custom Home builder looking for a change in your heating contractor?
We love working with custom home builders or customers general contracting their own home. We review the blueprints to come up with an energy efficient duct design to ensure the new home is comfortable for the years to come.
Indoor Air Quality
- Are you concerned about seasonal allergies?
- Do you find your house really dry and full of static?
- Are you struggling with a lot of dust?
We can help you to have a home that is free of pollutants, microbes, allergens, and is well ventilated by addressing your air quality needs through Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, and Air Filtration Systems.
Garage Heater Installations
- Do you use your garage as an extension of your house?
- Do you want to be kind to your vehicles parked in the garage and warm them up overnight?
We install both forced air and radiant heat units in garages. Forced air units are a great way to keep your garage warm, the size of the unit depends on a number of factors in your garage space. Radiant Heaters provide sun-like warmth and they are quite effective in large, open spaces. They are quieter and there are some fuel savings when compared to forced air units.
- Are you finishing your basement?
- Do you find your basement really cold and want to make temperature in the space comfortable?
- Do you want to gain some headspace in the low basement ceilings?
We love working with homeowners to provide creative solutions to their basement duct work. We work with homeowners to ensure our modifications solve their issues with their basement heating, whether developing or renovating, don’t let your duct work get in the way.
- Do you wish you could check in on the temperature of your house while you’re out of town?
- Do you want to lower your heating bills?
- Do you wish your thermostat was easier to use?
We offer a wide variety of thermostats to meet your needs. From the latest in wifi and voice activated remote thermostats to a basic user-friendly non-programable thermostat, we cover the entire spectrum and can help you choose the thermostat that best suits your home.
Air Conditioner Installations
- Are you tired of sleeping in the basement during the summer months?
- Are you running out of reasons to visit the mall on those hot days?
A new air conditioner can make the summer months bearable. All air conditioning units are planned to ensure they are properly sized for the house. We also work to bring in electricians to make certain that your electrical panel can handle the air conditioning unit.
We got a quote from Dan to replace our Furnace and hot water tank. The price was extremely reasonable and we accepted it and scheduled a time for the work to be done. The team of two arrived on time, began removing the old hot water tank and furnace, then put in the new equipment. They completely cleaned up the entire area and took the old equipment away. I am completely satisfied with the installation and the performance of the furnace. I would definitely recommend Dan and his team.
The company was the best to deal with. They were quick to respond, provided me a call when they were on their way and upon arrival they explained the problem thoroughly, proceeding to fix the issue quickly. I have full confidence they only fixed what was required and charged accordingly. And what could be better than supporting a company within the community - Sherwood Park. Will definitely recommend this company and will use in the future!
Amazing service! We have had Ignite service our home heating system and install a furnace our garage. They explain all the steps clearly, give honest upfront pricing, and run a clean and efficient job. We recommend them to everyone because they have been so good to us.
When I had three companies come in to check if I needed a new furnace or if I should service my current one, this was the only company that told me that I have one of the best ‘old fashioned’ furnaces & that I should keep it as long as I can. Ignite is a very reliable and trustworthy. They have installed my airconditioning since & they are the ones I call when I need the furnace serviced.
Ignite did our AC and we couldn't have been happier. From install or maintenance the service has been amazing. I would highly recommend Ignite to anyone for their heating and cooling needs!