Ignite Heating and Air Conditioning provides a wide range of services to our customers in Sherwood Park, Edmonton and the surrounding areas.
- Are you looking to improve the efficiency in your home?
- Have you had numerous repairs in past years and want to ensure that your heating system keeps up during the winter months?
We provide on-site quotes to review your existing furnace and determine the best approach for your furnace replacement. We are able to provide you with options on the furnaces we sell to ensure that the features are both cost effective and meet your heating needs.
24/7 Furnace Repairs
- Have you noticed you have no heat?
- Are you concerned about a burning smell?
- Is your furnace not getting to the temperature you’ve set?
Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays) to help you in the event you need an emergency furnace repair! We service and repair all makes and models and stock some minor parts in our vans.
Ignite Maintenance Club
- Are you tired of keeping track of when to change your furnace filter?
- Do you want a hassle-free way to keep your Furnace or Air Conditioner maintained every year?
At Ignite Heating and Air Conditioning, we know that your HVAC system is critical to your family’s comfort and safety. The benefits of annual furnace maintenance include: lower energy bills, fewer repairs, reduced risk of a surprise breakdown, longer equipment life and safer equipment operation. At Ignite, we offer 4 different levels of protection plans so you can find the package that is best for you. Click here for more information! Want to join the club? Fill out our contact form and someone will be in touch with you shortly!
- Are you looking to avoid a costly breakdown or repair?
- Are you worried about the age of your furnace?
- Are you hearing a troublesome sound coming from your furnace?
Our furnace “clean and checks” provide an experienced technician the opportunity to review general maintenance of your furnace and humidifier, as well as, check your electrical, gas and combustion air and venting systems. We leave a copy of our checklist outlining everything that was looked, and any preventative maintenance tips that we might have for the homeowner. We are able to service all makes and models.
New Home Construction
- Are you building a new home?
- Are you a Custom Home builder looking for a change in your heating contractor?
We love working with custom home builders or customers general contracting their own home. We review the blueprints to come up with an energy efficient duct design to ensure the new home is comfortable for the years to come.
Indoor Air Quality
- Are you concerned about seasonal allergies?
- Do you find your house really dry and full of static?
- Are you struggling with a lot of dust?
We can help you to have a home that is free of pollutants, microbes, allergens, and is well ventilated by addressing your air quality needs through Humidifiers, Air Purification Systems, and Air Filtration Systems.
Garage Heater Installations
- Do you use your garage as an extension of your house?
- Do you want to be kind to your vehicles parked in the garage and warm them up overnight?
We install both forced air and radiant heat units in garages. Forced air units are a great way to keep your garage warm, the size of the unit depends on a number of factors in your garage space. Radiant Heaters provide sun-like warmth and they are quite effective in large, open spaces. They are quieter and there are some fuel savings when compared to forced air units.
- Are you finishing your basement?
- Do you find your basement really cold and want to make temperature in the space comfortable?
- Do you want to gain some headspace in the low basement ceilings?
We love working with homeowners to provide creative solutions to their basement duct work. We work with homeowners to ensure our modifications solve their issues with their basement heating, whether developing or renovating, don’t let your duct work get in the way.
- Do you wish you could check in on the temperature of your house while you’re out of town?
- Do you want to lower your heating bills?
- Do you wish your thermostat was easier to use?
We offer a wide variety of thermostats to meet your needs. From the latest in wifi and voice activated remote thermostats to a basic user-friendly non-programable thermostat, we cover the entire spectrum and can help you choose the thermostat that best suits your home.
Air Conditioner Installations
- Are you tired of sleeping in the basement during the summer months?
- Are you running out of reasons to visit the mall on those hot days?
A new air conditioner can make the summer months bearable. All air conditioning units are planned to ensure they are properly sized for the house. We also work to bring in electricians to make certain that your electrical panel can handle the air conditioning unit.
We are first time customers and will definitely use their services again. Dan was quick to respond with a quote for a new humidifier and share information on their products. They were able to work with our availability and the technician showed up on time. He was very friendly, practiced AHS guidelines in regards to COVID, his work was great and left everything clean. Showed us how the new humidifier works, settings etc. We really wanted to support a local company and are very happy with who we chose. If you have any furnace/ac etc needs highly recommend Ignite Heating.
Ignite Heating helped me with repairing my home furnace. I found their technicians to be professional, courteous and knowledgeable.. Furthermore, having compared their charges with other quotes, I found their price for the work done very reasonable..
Amazing service! We have had Ignite service our home heating system and install a furnace our garage. They explain all the steps clearly, give honest upfront pricing, and run a clean and efficient job. We recommend them to everyone because they have been so good to us.
Called Ignite Heating late night because our furnace quit on us. My main concern was our pipes freezing as the temperature was below zero. Dan was honest and let me know it was not cold enough for pipes to freeze, saving me the after hours call fee. Dan came at 9 am the next day as he promised. Fixed the issue quickly and made sure to follow up to ensure the furnace was working properly. Dan was professional and friendly taking the time to explain what the problem was. Will definitely be using Ignite Heating for all our furnace needs.
We had a new furnace and air conditioner installed in our house and we were very impressed with Ignite Heating from start to finish. Dan provides us with an easy to ready quote and after a few questions and some minor revisions, we we’re quickly scheduled for the install. The installers were very clean and professional and made the finished product look fantastic. They were easy to talk to and answered our questions. A follow up was provided in a timely manner to answer any questions that we had. Anyone looking for a local company, or any company for that matter, for heating or cooling issues, I would highly recommend talking to Dan at Ignite Heating Ltd.